Photographic Series

 
Developing my interest in photography, I completed a set of photographic series. Within these series I manipulated, layered and worked into my photographs.
 
The series featuring natural floral imagery, I experimented with tracing paper layers and cut outs in order to enhance particular areas and textures in the photographs. With left over 'cut outs',  I photographed the flowers through the circle 'gap' giving a blurred effect.
 
I created a series of photographic responses to the work of Eduardo Recife. Here I have used paints and stencils to layer and overlap the imagery. Typography has also been included in the outcomes. 
 
'Altering Reality' - a the trio of 'Oxford knitting' photographs. The Oxford knitting added a unique twist on the iconic surrounding in my local area, I was hugely excited to have come across this and have photographed and developed further by simplifying the Radcliffe Camera  and surrounding buildings.
 
 I also experimented with beach photography by working into the images with beach 'doodles' and quotations. In this silhouette image I added a stereotypical seaside quotation, the typography followed the direction of a wave. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment